Infrastructure budgets aren’t growing as quickly as demand for better performance, global reach, and resiliency. Next-generation teams are finding ways to squeeze every bit of capacity and performance from the infrastructure they have, and they’re using next-generation DNS to add and manage more capacity in ways that reduce risk and management overhead.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could:
- Have the data to help you understand where in the world application performance lags
- Feel confident redeploying servers to locations where they’re needed most, so you optimize performance
- Spread your traffic among clouds and CDNs to add a layer of resiliency
- Automatically limit the amount of traffic you send to those servers until you’re confident the environment is ready
- Automate production traffic routing among all of your cloud providers, CDNs and data centers using only next-generation DNS, so you don’t have to learn another tech?
NS1’s next-generation DNS does all this. NS1 makes it safer and easier to expand and grow your hybrid and multi-cloud and multi-CDN infrastructure so you can optimize capacity.